2.20.2011

Face look of the day!

So to help me and my slackin self keep up with blogging I would like to start a series called face look of the day! yay..i know. So I will be posting pics of my makeup look for the day or night look if I'm going out that night, and a list of the products I used as well. I've been thinking of doing this for a while so I have some past makeup looks from this weekend and last week to show you. Now not all of my looks will be outrageous and bursting of color...keep in mind I do have early classes so some of the looks will be neutral or very simple at times, like some black winged liner with a flawless complexion.  As I get back into the swing of things I will have updates on my going natural journey as well as a new series of my favs for the month, and nail looks...so stay tuned!


This is my new years day look. I went out to the club in NYC!



This is a neutral/gold look I did for thanksgiving...this pic was taken at the bestie's house @lifestyles of the broke and nameless


Impromptu makeup application while straightening my hair


simple neutral look w/lots of black liner and mascara for class



Just diffused my hair so I decided to do a brownish smokey eye.


After I blew my hair out..I love big hair!



The eyes up close...I did a green smokey eye...black on the lid, a forest green in the crease and a purple inner corner highlight.



Took these before I went out this past Friday.

The eyes up close. I did a purple, blue, black smokey eye with a pink inner corner highlight that I covered with pink glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment