1.13.2011

I Got Packages!!!!!!!

Soooooooooooooo I am super excited right now cuz I just got 2 boxes delivered to my house.  It feels like xmas to me every time I get something delivered to my house. It's the simple things in life that bring me joy, like that carnival cruise commercial that plays that catchy tune I love. Anyway back to my boxes... I grabbed my scissors and went to work ripping the boxes apart... ok not really I just gently broke the seal on them. So inside the first box was my Zumba game that I wanted soooooo soooo badly but was sold the eff out everywhere... I know, who knew it would be that damn popular. So I immediately broke it out the box so I could try it....No lie yall it had me sweating my ass off in the first 6 min. Looks like I won't have a problem meeting my target weight.  On to the next box... I opened that and it was my panini maker. Ahhhhhhh it was love at first sight-----> Immediately ran to make a sandwich even if it was with the wrong bread (potato bread), but it was sooo good. I know this will be great for all the healthy dishes I wanna make...grilled chicken, fish, turkey burgers... I can see it now. Ok let me stop rambling on, I'm out gotta go do my nails

1 comment:

  1. She threw a panini maker! Lol go you. When I move (yeah that's still on the list) we're getting a wii and I want the wii fit and zumba. Also that NFL Training Camp is good too. Have fun shakin' your cakes.

    ReplyDelete